In this fast-growing world, every owner of the company is trying to be on top. Therefore, it is important to take the steps which boost your company’s productivity. The foremost step is to maintain the level of cleanliness on your company premises.
Clean surroundings help you increase the productivity of the company and encourage it towards success. Moreover, professionals help you to maintain a neat and clean environment in your office. For this, they follow a proper office cleaning checklist.
Facts About Office Cleaning
On an average, people spend 8 to 12 hours in the office and if it is not clean, then nothing can be worse than that. It breaks the motivation of the employees which simultaneously affects the productivity of the company. As a result, these depict the importance of office cleaning. Here are office cleaning facts you need to know!
- Office desks are 100 times dirtier than a toilet seat.
- It transmits 25% of bacteria through water coolant buttons.
- 25000 germs are present in office telephones per square inch.
- Also, 31% increase in bacteria counts on surfaces that are not disinfected.
So, we can say office cleaning eliminates all the dust contaminants from all the surfaces providing you a clean and healthy work environment. Knowing the importance of office cleaning, now you must think about how to get quality cleaning results.
The professionals can help you with cleaning all the dust pollutants from your company premises. Likewise, they use advanced cleaning techniques and equipment to make your office environment fresh and healthy.
What is Included in Office Cleaning Checklist?
Before hiring a professional cleaning service it is important to prepare your own office cleaning checklist. Here are the things that need to be included in it:-
- Cleaning the clutter from the common areas.
- Wiping the dust with a damp rag or paper towel.
- Clean all hard surfaces with disinfectant spray.
- Pay attention to high-germ areas and enjoy vending machines.
- Removal of cobwebs from every corner of the office.
- Empty the fridge and wipe down kitchenware.
- Clean the mirror and sanitize all hard surfaces.
- Disposal of trash bags and recyclables.
- Cleaning all the dirt and debris off the floors.
Moreover, if you want to increase the productivity of your employees and enhance the office environment, then opt for a professional office cleaning service.
Looking to Hire Professional Office Cleaning Services?
Total Cleaning Services is the top-rated company providing professional office cleaning services in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota and nearby areas. Our professionals use the latest tools and equipment to remove all stains and dirt from your office. To book your appointment, contact us at 651-468-2088. Also, follow us on our Facebook page to know more tips on office cleaning.